Mermaid X Mustang Survival X Canada Ocean Racing Giveaway Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions, and by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
If you have any queries or comments in relation to these Terms and Conditions, you can either write to us at Isle of Wight Distillery, The Wishing Well, Pondwell Hill, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 1PX, email us at email@example.com or call us on 01983 613653.
The competition is offered by (hereinafter referred to as “Promoters” or “Sponsors”):
Canada Ocean Racing, 12 Haslar Marina, Haslar Road, Gosport, PO12 1NU, GB
Isle of Wight Distillery, Pondwell Hill, Ryde PO33 1PX
Mustang Survival Mfg., Inc., a Delaware company, with mailing address 3701 Mt Diablo Blvd, #100, Lafayette, CA, USA 94549
- Open to all UK residents. Excludes employees of the Promoters, their immediate families, their group companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with them.
- Participants must be aged 18 or over.
- The competition is being held at Northwood House in Mermaid Garden on 3rd of August at 15.30pm
How To Enter:
To enter the competition, entrants need participate in a draw in person at Northwood House in Mermaid Garden on 3rd of August at 15.30pm
The prize table:
- Golden ticket 1- IMOCA Sailing Day + Callan Jacket
- Golden ticket 2- Mermaid Gin Gift Bundle
- Golden ticket 3- Meris Set, T-shirt and Cap
- Golden ticket 4- Torrens Jackets
- Silver Tickets – Mustang survival or Mermaid prizes to choose from
- The Promotors reserve the right to change what is included in the golden and silver tickets.
- The Promoters shall not be held responsible for the Winner and shall be held harmless against any and all losses, damages, actions, demands, liabilities, or claims of any nature or kind that may arise in connection with the prize, any portion thereof, or this competition.
- Gold prizes will need to be collected from Shipmates, 4 High St., Cowes, Isle of Wight, PO31 7SA
- Silver prizes will be distributed on the day of the competition at the event.
- The Promoters reserve the right to verify all entries and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the competition and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or any instructions forming part of this competition entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the competition or won using fraudulent means. The Promoters will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoters, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this competition or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- There are no other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control when the promoters reserve the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the promoters, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner and cannot be resold.
- The winner will need to confirm sizes for the apparel by going to SHIPMATES and trying the apparel. These will then be send out within 7 days. Subject to availability
- Contact details provided by the Winner will be used for the purposes of administering this Competition and not used for any further marketing purposes unless additional permission is given.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all competition matters. By participating in the offer, you accept these terms & conditions and are bound by all the rules and regulations in full. Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
- Any questions concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on UK law.
- Terms and conditions for sailing days and boat tours:
- Canada Ocean Racing is a fully operational professional racing team; therefore all sailing days and boat tours are subject to race scheduling and technical schedules.
- All sailing days and boat tours are subject to weather conditions.
- Sailing days and boat tours will take place from Gosport, UK. All associated costs of sailing days and boat tours such as travel, accommodation, food, clothing etc are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Sailing days and boat tours can be redeemed within 12 months from the date of the prize draw. The date will be subject to weather and scheduling, as previously stated.
- Prize winners participating in a sailing day or a boat tour will have to sign a mandatory disclaimer form before boarding the vessel.
- Sailing days are not suitable for those with limited mobility, heart issues, or women who are pregnant.
- Sailing days are not suitable for children aged 18.